The All in the Family Drinking Game
originally found at http://www.barmeister.com/cgi-bin/game.view.pl?game=16
- Archie yells at any point
- Edith scurries across the room at any point
- Mike makes a liberal comment, twice if Gloria supports him, finish your whole beer if Archie agrees with him.
- Anytime the scene is at Kelcy's bar
- Archie lights up a cigar
- Archie tells anyone to get out of his chair
- Archie drinks, two drinks if he drinks hard liquor
- Archie makes a prejudiced remark, twice if it's really funny
- Gloria hits Archie, pulls his hair (chest or head), tugs on his fingers, or any other violent act
- If Archie blows a raspberry at someone, twice if Gloria does, four times if Edith does
- If Archie and Edith are in bed together, twice if Archie or Edith makes a sexual advance toward the other
- Archie uses bad english "Why do you always misconscrew what I say"
- Archie calls someone "Meathead"
- Edith makes a new friend
- Two drinks if Edith yells, three drinks if she yells at Archie
- Archie gets upset at the Jefferson's next door
- Lionel makes a crack at Archie, twice if Archie realizes that he's the butt of the joke
- Archie loses money