American Chopper, The Drinking Game.
The Discovery Channel has, as of late, gone into this direction where a large amount of their programming is aimed at guys that want to watch other guys build stuff.
I LOVE this show.
Not to be outdone in the realm of television trends, Discovery has their first reality series, American Chopper, the story of Big Paul Teutul and his son, Paul Jr., and their business Orange County Choppers. Like all father-son teams, Big Paul and Paul Jr. yell at each other
Like, a lot.
Opinion on the guys on the show ranges from people loving them to people thinking they're just a pair of big doofuses.
I don't really know, but I like to watch all the welding.
In the tradition of great television like The Love Boat, I give you: American Chopper, The Drinking Game
- When someone days "Awesome" or "Incredible"
- When Big Paul calls Paul Junior "stupid,"
- If Paul Junior comes back with "You're Crazy,"
- Drink whenever Mikey is shown.
- Big Paul is shown riding his chopper in a "pensive mood."
- On road trip, drink every time ANYONE mentions:
- 1. how nice it is to get away.
- 2. how hard it is to be on the road.
- 3. how the trip is a great way to catch up on sleep.
- When Cody is shown working on a bike
- If a fireman is shown with the "Fire bike",
- Whenever Paul Jr. yells as Big Paul about how he never does any work
- When Big Paul comes back with something about "I could come out of retirement and work circles around you,"
- Drink everytime an object gets thrown.
- whenever someone slams a door.
- Paul Jr. Test rides a new chopper
- whenever someone punches that punchy-dummy thingie
- if someone gets a new tattoo
- Drink whenever Paul Jr. says "sick"
- anytime Mike, Paul Jr., Paul Sr., or Vinny says, "But I gotta be honest with you."
- anytime anyone uses the word "fabricate." (I originally had some reservations about this one. With it, you'll probably not be sober enough to finish watching the show.)
- Drink everytime someone says, "I gatta tell ya"
- whenever Paul Sr. invokes how big his feet are.
- whenever Paul Sr. Threatens to start kicking some butt
- Drink once everytime Paul Sr. says, IDEAR
- Drink two if Mikey does something stupid.
- if Big Paul is doing a philosophical vioceover during the shot of him riding.
- when Big Paul gives Cody a fatherly hug or advice
- Paul Jr. acknowledges Cody's existence
- If a fireman has got the Dalmatian with him
- Paul Jr. Test rides a new chopper and the voiceover is Paul Jr. talking about how special the bike is.
- if Paul Sr. invoked his feet by not only saying they are big, but their exact size. (Size 12).
- Paul Sr. OR Junior hits Mikey in any way.
- whenever Big Paul is shown slumming it by riding his Harley Davidson.
- If Vinnie slams the door
- if Big Paul is riding his Harley Davidson and talking about how relaxing it is.
Finish your drink
- In the unlikely event someone on the show should have the word "FAAAAAABulous" come out of their mouths
- The Fireman has the Fire bike, Dalmatian AND a firetruck in the background.
- If Mikey ever gets his motorcycle license in an episode, drink it down! Drink the whole thing! w00t for Mikey!