Drink once when...
- Jake lies to Paulina.
- Vicky lies to Ryan.
- Paulina remarks to Jake how honest he is and how all the lies are behind them.
- Ryan remarks how Vicky can be honest with him and tell him anything.
- Paulina butts in where she doesn't belong.
- Tomas answers a door without his shirt on.
- Amanda wears that gray sweatsuit.
- Angela bats her eyes.
- Grant lies to anyone.
Take two swigs everytime...
- Cass and Felicia tell each other they love each other.
- Carl says he's not worthy of Rachel.
- Donna lies to Matt.
- Matt asks Donna when they're getting married.
- Ryan says, "I'm a cop!"
- Grant says "Darling...."
Take three swigs everytime...
- Grant sticks the phone under his chin.
- Jake or Vicky mention Lassiter.
- Frankie gets a "feeling" about something/someone.
- Felicia walks in with a new hairstyle.
- Lorna wears loose clothing.
- Lorna cracks a smile.
Take four swigs everytime...
- The Cory or Harrison doorbell is answered by a servant and not a family member.
- We see John.
- Maggie isn't mooning over Tomas.
- Someone mentions Stephen's dog Shortstop (or Stephen himself for that matter).
- Donna postpones her engagement.
- Evan does a complete about-face.
- Evan says, "I've changed."
- Vicky calls Evan.
- Evan shows up at Vicky's door.
- Bridget says "Oh Dear".
- Bridget says "What are you up to now?"
- Bridget says "Miss Donna".
- ANYtime Tomas has an intelligent thought.
- Shortstop piddles on Grant's leg.
- Angela lies to Miss Shaw.
- Miss Shaw expresses "her concern" to Tomas, Sharlene, or Angela.
Take five swigs everytime...
- Matt & Donna appear together more than once a week.
- Paulina mentions being engaged to Grant.
- Bridget spills the beans on the baby scandal.
- Ryan speaks with a "funny" accent.
- Someone mentions Dana.
- Someone reveals what happened to Ito's trial.
- A non-relative visiting the Frame Farm uses the front entrance instead of the back.
- Ryan ignores Frankie and asks Ian for help in a case in order for the PTB to give Ian something to do.
- Party-throwers accomodate Felicia by offering soda.
Down the whole bottle if...
- We ever see Marshall's apartment again.
- We ever see Billy and Dana on a date.
- Dana mentions her affair with Darryl.
- John ever mentions Kelsey again.
- Any of the McKinnons come back for Jake's "funeral" or whatever.
- They "redo" Mac and Iris's portrait if a new Iris comes on.
- Mac has anymore "postdeath" secrets.
- Someone kidnaps Vicky again, just for old time's sake.
- The new Iris is under 40.
- TPTB bring on a new character to romance Paulina.