|Original Author||Zeke and Rose|
Take a swig when
- David Caruso delivers a ridiculously dramatic line, most often directly before the theme song
- Any known cliche is quoted or misquoted by any character
- Khandi Alexander talks to a corpse
- Khandi Alexander refers to a corpse as "baby girl" or "baby boy"
- Delco juts his jaw in anger
- The first time (per outfit) any character is wearing white pants
- David Caruso turns his head from left to right (or vice-versa) without lifting his chin
- Anytime the camera zooms inside someone's body
- Any completely ridiculous use of technology aka "air DNA", unrealistic GPS use, etc.
- David Caruso is overly paternal to a victim (extra drink if he calls them "son")
- A CSI agent has knowledge that is key and coincidental yet, out of their believable realm of knowledge. i.e knowing from a shoe imprint that the shoe is no longer in production- or how to speak Chinese-or where some mud is from based upon a photograph etc:
- Horatio is referred to as "H"
- Anyone completely admits to a crime after less than 3 questions from a CSI. (bonus drink for being without a lawyer)
- Gratuitous bikini shot (extra swig if it's on a boat)
- Horatio puts on or takes off his sunglasses
- Horatio cleans his sunglasses
- Team member runs from exploding meth lab/car/whatever.
- Team does slow-motion Jerry Bruckheimer walk down beach.
- Delco and Wolfe have one of their "macho" tiffs.
- A team member's relative is in danger. (If relative dies, drink whole beverage.)
- Horatio gives business card to victim and says, "If you ever need anything, I want you to call me." (If victim is a recently orphaned child, drink whole beverage.)
- Horatio shows them FBI guys a thing or two 'cause he's just too darn cool for school. (If the FBI thanks Horatio and he still insists on acting like a smarmy jerk, drink whole beverage.)
- Anytime Horatio refers to Ryan as "Mr. Wolfe".
Chug an entire drink when
- Horatio is able to deliver a complete line with his head entirely upright
- Whenever there is a montage of forensic science set to music with no dialogue
- Team member is suspect in case.
- A main character dies. (That means someone featured in the opening credits of the show.)