|Original Author||Kevin Carr|
Take a Drink Whenever
- Someone draws a gun
- Someone gets into or out of a car
- Two people have a phone conversation
- Someone puts something in or takes something out of a bag
Take a Drink When You See
- A carpet cleaner
- Money (real or fake)
- A wide shot of a boat
- A location title at the bottom of the screen
Take a Drink When Someone Says
- A swear word
- "brother" or "sister"
- "smuggle," "smuggling" or "smuggler"
Chug Your Drink Whenever
- Something is successfully smuggled into the United States
Original game reprinted with permission.