Don't break the ice
How to Play
- Set up the game, as normal.
- Each round, you must knock a single brick out of the setup. Drinking occurs under the following condition
- One sip for every spare block knocked down, besides the intended.
- The person to cause the main block (the 2x2 with the man on it) to fall must immediately finish their drink, then take one extra sip for each spare block knocked down, discounting the main block.
- The "you touch it, its yours" rule is in effect. Once you tap a block, that must be the block you remove.
- The game ends when no one is sober enough to re-assemble the setup.
Recommended for 3-6 players. Optional strip versions may be played.