(Redirected from Family guy)
- Peter carries out a scheme that costs more than he could probably afford
- There is a cutaway gag. (Take one more drink for every celebrity involved in the cutaway gag)
- Anyone says "Peter"
- Anyone tells Meg to shut up
- Stewie does an act of violence that does not kill someone
- Meg pretends to have a life. (This involves, having friends, having a boyfriend, going places, obsessing over someone, etc.)
- Lois uses some unusual ingredient in her cooking. (M&Ms, etc.)
- Chris says something stupid
- Quagmire says "Giggity"
- Joe becomes angry
- Cleveland says "Oh, that's nasty."
- Mr. Herbert tries to seduce Chris
- Tom Tucker insults his co-anchor
- Flashback is shown
- Peter comes to the wrong conclusion instead of the obvious one
- Brian takes a drink
- Carter makes Peter do something painful or degrading in exchange for a favor
- Peter's naked body is shown
- A newscast is shown
- A cancelled Fox show is mentioned (Finish your drink if it's a list of cancelled Fox shows instead)
- Someone kisses Meg.
- Peter gets fired. (This includes being fired from jobs in cutaway gags.)
- Patrick Stewart voices Suzie's inner voice.
- Bruce's partner Jeffrey says "Oh no", and Bruce replies "I know".
- A celebrity moves to Quahog. (Adam West does not count.)
- Stewie does something that normal babies would do, or someone alludes to the action. (Example: wondering where someone went while playing Peekaboo, * falling asleep with a pacifier, etc.)
- Brian does something that normal dogs would do, or someone alludes to the action. (Example: yell at dogs in a nearby car, rubbing his butt on the * carpet, etc.)
- Lois's promiscuity before marrying Peter is brought up. (Finish your drink if that's the main storyline in the episode.)
- Quagmire seduces a woman.
- Chris says a smart ass comment. (Examples: "Is it lonely up there in your pedestal, Patrick?", "This [George Lopez] show only furthers the stereotype that George Lopez is funny.")
- Lois gets in trouble with the law.
- There is a lengthy, spontaneous musical number outside of a cutaway gag. (more than 30 seconds, includes dance numbers and Conway Twitty, etc.)
- A character breaks the fourth wall. (Includes addressing the audience, knocking over set pieces, etc. Take another drink if more than one character does it at the same time.)
- There is a fight between Peter and the giant chicken.
- The family moves from Quahog.
- Stewie and Brian go on a trip outside of Quahog.
- Someone alludes to Stewie's possible homosexuality. (Finish your drink if Stewie himself does it.)
- Evil Monkey points (chug while pointing at a buddy)
- Peter vs Chicken fight
- Cleveland falls from his house in a tub
- Peter is hurt
Finish your drink
- Someone has sex with Meg.
- Peter does irreparable damage to his body which is taken care of by the end of the episode.
- Stewie kills someone. (Limit to one drink per episode)
- At the end of the show, if it was a Meg episode.
- Peter's penis is shown. (In uncensored versions it happens a lot more often. When he's dating the cardboard cutout of Kathy Bates and Lois walks in on their dinner, his penis is actually shown)
- A staple character of the series dies or leaves the show permanently.