Great British Bake Off
- Everytime 'soggy bottom' is mentioned
- Every 'good bake'
- Every 'good crumb'
- Every 'under baked' or 'over baked'
- Every time Paul says 'a bake', with an additional 2 fingers if Mary follows with a tactful yet backhanded compliment
- Every time the presenters eat something
- Every time there is a close up of a contestant doing an odd facial expression
- Every intended double entendre or innuendo from Mel and Sue
- For each individual disaster in a technical bake
- Every montage with animals except squirrels
- Every time Paul scrapes a bake with his knife
- Every unintended double entendre or innuendo from Mary, Paul or the contestants
- Every time someone pleads or prays in front of an oven
- Every time Mary gives a silent but clearly disapproving glance
Finish Your Drink
- Every time you spot a knitted owl
- Every time a contestant cries
- If a squirrel is mentioned or shown
- If someone drops a bake