Simple version: one for me, one for you
Whenever house takes a pill take a drink for each pill he takes. Good luck counting!
- If one of the doctors believes that the patient has lupus.
- House plays with his cane or bouncy ball
- House comes to a realization about a patient during an unrelated conversation and leaves abruptly
- One of the doctors believes the patient has sarcoidosis
- One of the doctors believes the patient has scleroderma
- A patient has to be intubated
- One of the doctors believes the patient has neoplastic syndrome
- House is watching General Hospital, or any reference to Luke and Laura.
- House's initial diagnosis results in a patient getting worse.
- Someone other than House writes on the board.
- The episode's main patient dies.
- House calls someone an idiot or moron
- House make a comment about Cuddy's body
- Any character gets punched in the face
- A crash cart is needed
- House takes some tablets.
- We see inside a body, CSI-style.
- If the patient has a weird, sexual past that might result in a diagnoses - but doesn't.
- Somebody else pays for House's food