We need some rules - add yours here.
One Drink When:
- The announcer compares
- Lebron to a freight train,
- Kobe to a serial killer
- Blake Griffin to a freak/monster/etc.
- any white player to a "hard worker"
- If a player flops and gets a foul call
- If a player blatantly travels but the refs ignore it
- If on ESPN...
- Van Gundy talks about something irrelevant for more than 20 seconds
- The phrase "hand down, man down" is used
- IF on TNT...
- Charles Barkley's weight is mentioned
- Shaq's feud with Kobe is mentioned
- E.J. gets pissed off
- Two drinks if:
- The announcer describes a dunk the same way he'd describe a BJ (with the facial! right in his mouth!)
- An announcer gets proven wrong within 5 seconds (eg. Ancr: Kobe is really struggling tonight, seems to have no lift left Kobe: dunks on large white man)
- someone is crossed over so bad they stumble or fall down
- someone dunks on someone else who is at least 4 inches taller than them
- an MVP chant is heard
- Chug Drink if:
- MVP chant is heard in opposing arena
- Buzzer beater to force OT/win
- Flagrant 2 or fight breaks out