- The announcer compares
- Lebron to a freight train,
- Blake Griffin to a freak/monster/etc.
- any white player to a "hard worker"
- If a player flops and gets a foul call
- If a player blatantly travels but the refs ignore it
- Van Gundy talks about something irrelevant for more than 20 seconds
- "Hand down, man down"
- "Mama, there goes that man"
- Charles Barkley's weight is mentioned
- Shaq mumbles something you couldn't understand
- E.J. gets pissed off
- The announcer describes a dunk the same way he'd describe a BJ (with the facial! right in his mouth!)
- An announcer gets proven wrong within 5 seconds (eg. "LeBron is really struggling tonight"... LeBron dunks)
- Someone is crossed over so bad they stumble or fall down
- Someone dunks on someone else who is at least 4 inches taller than them
- an MVP chant is heard
- MVP chant is heard in opposing arena
- Buzzer beater to force OT/win
- Flagrant 2 or fight breaks out