Psych Seasons 1-6
Warning: you will get wasted.
- Gus says “You must be out of your damn mind.” Drink twice if someone else says it.
- Shawn introduces Gus with a silly nickname. Drink twice if another character takes Shawn seriously and continues to refer to Gus by that name.
- Gus' name is pronounced or spelled wrong.
- Shawn comes up with a completely ridiculous theory. Finish your drink if in the end he turns out to be right.
- Gus is referred to as a jackal, or the “jackal switch” is mentioned.
- Shawn and Gus discover a dead body.
- Shawn and Gus run away screaming like little girls.
- Shawn claims his profession is something other than, or in addition to “psychic detective”.
- Shawn and Gus turn away to bicker furiously, and then turn back around in a minute having come to an agreement.
- We see Gus act in the capacity of a pharmaceutical salesman or he refers to that as his real job.
- Shawn and Gus argue about which of them is better at something. Drink twice if they refer back to a competition they had years ago that should have settled the matter.
- Shawn adopts a completely different persona upon meeting someone new. Finish your drink if the person buys it.
- Shawn barges into the Chief's office or other private meeting in order to interrupt the proceedings with a vision.
- Lassiter talks about shooting something or wanting to shoot something.
- Lassiter doesn't notice women hitting on him.
- Lassiter mentions having an irrational hatred or fear of something (squirrels, etc).
- Lassiter is triumphant about Shawn not being hired on a case.
- Henry goes fishing or is said to be fishing.
- Shawn's come-back is a complete non sequitur.
- Shawn invades another character's personal space during an overly dramatic vision.
- Shawn mentions one of his previous 57 jobs. Drink twice if he thinks it is relevant to the current situation. Drink three times if it actually ends up being helpful.
- Someone rubs Gus' head or tries to.
- Shawn is horrified by Henry's dating habits.
- Shawn and Gus get away with a paper thin disguise.
- "Wait for iiiiit..."
- "I've heard it both ways."
- "You know that's right."
- Fist bump.