What you need:
- dart board
- one dart
Each player takes one shot at a time (unless they miss the board completely which is a drink and re-shot)
- If the player's dart strikes a white section of the board, they must take a drink.
- If the player's dart strikes a black section of the board, they select another player to take a drink.
- The outer circle doubles the amount of drinks taken, whether or not it strikes black or white.
- The middle ring triples the amount of drinks.
- Bull's eye is 4 drinks to the player throwing, and the double bull's eye (very middle of the board) is 4 drinks to another player selected by the thrower.
Basic dart rules apply to each shot which is the standard throwing distance, and height of the board from the ground.