Tapestries MUCK Drama Drinking Game
- Everytime someone misspells a simple, common word such as "father" or "weight," take a shot.
- Everytime the main characters in the drama flame the wizards on the Tapestries forum
- Everytime someone turns to insulting someone's grammar, spelling or punctuation due to being beaten thoroughly
- Take one shot for each LiveJournal post the drama on Taps creates. (ie: 1 Post=1 shot, 2 posts=2 shots, etc.)
- Everytime a character gets toaded for breaking the species or copyright rules
- Everytime someone starts logging in ALTS to join in on an arguement, take a shot for each ALT that is obviously the same character.
- Everytime someone complains about another disconnecting during a scene
- Everytime you see a post advertising an illegal building area
- Everytime you see a scene in public areas
- Take an additional shot for every character over two characters the pubic scene involves.
- Everytime you see a description that emphasizes genitalia or breasts
- Everytime you see someone complain in public about how no one is paying attention to them.
Take Two Shots
- if the mispelled word is their home state and/or country.
- if their spelling/grammar/punctuation is equally atrocious as the one they're insulting.
- Everytime someone says "Hey, did you hear about <Insert latest furry drama and/or fur having problems>?"
- Everytime a drama erupts in the Plaza
- Everytime someone screams about the wizards being nazis or doing something underhandedly
- if they say "I don't care if this gets me @toaded."
- if they say "you guys need lives."
- if they ask/demand/beg for the drama to be taken down.
- if they threaten to DDoS the MUCK's server.
- if they get all their friends to join their side.
- Everytime the instigator of the drama claims that it was all an attempt to "piss people off" or "bait idiots" after he/she was shown to be a complete and utter jackass
- if the first fur to start the drama deletes their original post and starts saying they just want peace.
- Everytime someone threatens to leave Taps and never come back
- if they DO leave, only to log back on within a week.
- if someone who was banned makes a new or Alternate character just to get back on the muck and complain about it.
- if the ALT says it is the original fur's boyfriend/girlfriend.
- if the person disconnects right after the climax.
- if an advertising post causes the fur's building bit to be revoked.
- if it's an NC scene, scat/watersports, involves cubs, or is anything else non Vanilla being done in public.
- if characters complain that the poses are either under two sentences or over 500 words.
- if they've only been in the room for 10 minutes and are complaining about being ignored
- if they say any of the two-shot insults/threats yet still continue to reply to posts directed at them.
- Everytime someone acts excited that they've started drama on Taps
- Take 3 shots if the fur then starts complaining about having their building bit revoked
- Take 3 shots if someone requests a scene happens in a private room, and they get yelled at.
- Take 3 shots if this is the first thing they've said and they're complaining they're being ignored
- Take 4 shots if they threaten to start their own MUCK.