(Redirected from West wing)
Take one sip
- Every time a heated debate ends with "okay."
- For each sighting of a blue folder. Two sips if Josh has it rolled up.
- For each use of the word "thing."
- At the start and finish of each pedeconference.
- Whenever Latin is spoken.
- Every time someone bellows their assistant's name.
- For each "What's next?"
- Every time someone quotes the Constitution.
- Whenever someone is wearing one of the visitor's badges with the A on them.
- Take two sips if any senior staff member or their assistant is wearing a badge.
- For each usage of "jackass."
- For each sports reference.
- Every time there's a photo op.
- Every time Leo / POTUS walk into the Situation room
- Every time someone says "Battle Carrier Group" rather than "Carrier Battle Group."
- Any time they refer to a bill by its number.
- Whenever there's a reference to a musical. Two sips if it's Gilbert & Sullivan.
- Someone uses a nickname like "Skippy" or "Sparky."
- When one of the main characters is seen in the background.
- Whenever POTUS brings the trivia.
- Every time Bartlet refers to his political resume.
- Every time Bartlet puts on his jacket in that cool way!
- Every time Leo snarks the President.
- Every time Leo yells for Margaret.
- If Josh hold his pen/pencil threaded through his fingers.
- Every time Josh says " 'Sup?" or " 'Kay."
- Every time Josh uses a computer.
- If Donna plays the role of Exposition!Girl.
- Every time Donna ties or straightens Josh's tie.
- If Toby has a yellow legal pad.
- If Toby laughs.
- Every time Toby has to be nice to somebody in the Roosevelt Room.
- If Toby is throwing the rubber ball against the window.
- Every time Sam has an idealist flight of fancy.
- If Sam corrects someone that Laurie is a call girl, not a prostitute.
- If CJ makes that lip-pursing. I'm-trying-to-figure-out-what-to-say-to-that face.
- If CJ plays the role of Exposition!Girl.
- Any time the Idiot Boys (TM March & Sen) are afraid of CJ.
- Whenever CJ mocks Carol's inability to spell.
- When she explains the numbers
- Speaks aloud
- Every time Charlie snarks the President.