Difference between revisions of "Absolutely Fabulous"
(Copied from ringthis.com)
Latest revision as of 12:00, 12 June 2016
Keeping in mind the main characters, I assume you are drinking Champagne. (I don't assume you can afford Bollinger. For AbFab, I can only afford Cook's Extra-Dry. Ah, well, the price of scholastic poverty. However, if you can afford Bollinger, PLEASE send me a bottle!)
If you want an easier/cheaper version of the game, only drink every-other time the situation occurs. If you want to pass out before the show's over, try Stoli rather than Champagne.
And please, drink it out of a nice glass... I believe LaCroix makes some fabulous stemware...
- Either Pasty or Edina say "Fabulous"
- Patsy hands Eddie a drink/smoke/toke/sniff
- Patsy or Edina take a drink/smoke/toke/sniff
- Edina calls Saffron "Sweetie Darling"
- Patsy talks (manipulates) Edina into shirking responsibility to shop/drink/etc/
- Patsy and/or Edina blow off a responsibility to go shopping/lunching
- Pasty talks about her man-de-jour
- Patsy calls Saffron "bitch daughter"
- Patsy or Edina drink directly from the bottle
- Patsy or Edina take a toke/sniff (or implied, eg: Pasty's Frosty-the-Nostril, or any bathroom scene)
- Laugh track re: Edina's outfit
- Saffron loses her temper and/or yells at Edina
- Bubble shows her ignorance of even the most basic things
- Edina insults her mother
- Anyone's dream sequence or flashback
- Patsy justifies Edina's outfit ("It's Fabulous" counts for 2+1)
- Patsy is seen with a man-de-jour
- Edina acts blatantly self-involved ("Me! Me! Me!")
- Edina shows off a new trendy toy (VR helmet, iso tank, etc.)
- Saffron tries to be nice to Edina
- Saffron's "Saff" mug is shown
- Patsy refers to any of Edina's "bastard ex-husband"
- Patsy or Edina actually goes to work
- Saffron's school friends are present
- Saffron is seen at school
- Ednia waxed introspective (or her version thereof)
- Edina insults an ex-husband's new partner
- Saffron loses her temper at Edina
- Edina is seen at Saffron's school
Chug! (or toke, if you're so inclined)
- Saffron does or implies that she has been drinking and/or "shagging"
- Patsy is nice to Saffron
- Edina does something redeeming
- punching Saff's psychology lecturer counts
- the speech at the PRPRP's ADOTM counts
- Edina gets mad at Patsy
- Patsy gets mad at Edina
- Patsy eats