Difference between revisions of "Scooby Doo"
(Removed all posters link)
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Latest revision as of 23:17, 19 March 2016
|Original Location||http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Alley/8036/scoob.html (No longer available)|
- If Scooby Doo and Shag get separated from everyone else.
- If Shags says, "Zoinks!" or "Jeepers!"
- If the Mystery Machine is shown.
- When the monster/ghost is shown.
- When someone says "This is a clue" or "could be a clue!", etc.
- If a chase is ever initiated.
- Every time Fred says "Good Work Gang!"
- Daphne puts her hands on her hips. (Drink twice if she speaks with her hands on her hips).
- If Velma says "Jinkies"
- If Fred and Daphne ever go off to explore alone.
- If Scooby Snacks are eaten.
- If Velma looses her glasses.
- If the show is set in a foreign country.
- If an episode ends without Scooby saying "Scooby-Dooby-Doo!"
- If food (besides Scooby Snacks) is used to entice Scooby and Shaggy.
- In the end: If a villain is unmasked to find another mask.