Difference between revisions of "The Princess Bride"
(Initial page, from ringthis.com)
Latest revision as of 18:35, 22 May 2016
Drink when you hear
- As you wish
- Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die
- True love
- Man in black
- Rodents of unusual size
- you truly have a dizzying intellect. Wait till I get going!
- What's so funny? I'll tell you in a minute.
- ...and dream of large women.
- hahahahahahahahahahaha... (thud)
- I am not left-handed!
- I'm not left-handed either!
- Life is pain, highness...anyone that says otherwise is selling something.
- Ever heard of Aristotle? Socrates? Yes. Morons.
- Anybody want a peanut?
- My way isn't sportsmanlike
Variations of the Game
- You may assign one character to each player. Whenever that character says or does something cool, that player must drink.
- You may do the same with lines by assigning one or more cues to each player. (We've drawn out of a hat before.)